FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) Who can enroll in the program?
CCF members who have completed all CCF Level 1 courses (including being baptized) are qualified to enroll in the program.
2) How long do I have to complete Level 2?
All 6 courses in the certificate program are designed to be completed in six months.
3) I did not finish all the courses in Level 1 but I am already leading a group. Can I enroll?
Yes. Dgroup leaders who have not completed all Level 1 courses can still enroll provided they fulfill either of these two conditions:
Option 1: commit to complete the Level 1 courses while enrolled in the program
Option 2: pass the diagnostic test specific to courses missed before enrolling in the program
4) What if the Level 1 Courses I have taken are not reflected in your records?
Have your Dgroup Leader verify your attendance by completing the Verification From available at the GLC office.
5) How about non-Dgroup leaders with incomplete Level 1 courses?
They can still enroll provided they have not missed more than three (3) Level 1 courses excluding Baptism and Membership. They also have to commit to finish Level 1 while enrolled in Level 2.
6) Is there a tuition fee? How much?
Tuition fee is Php 3500 all inclusive (workbooks, graduation fees, etc), payable upon enrollment.
7) I only like to take some of the courses listed in the curriculum. Can I pick and choose?
No. To reap the full benefits of the program, applicants are encouraged to take all 6 courses in Level 2.
8 ) Is the program flexible enough to fit my busy schedule? What if I need to be away for a long time?
Level 2 classes are held once a week every Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm. In case of missed classes, students can watch the classes on video by borrowing DVDs or through the internet website. Talk about flexibility!
9) I heard there are exams, projects and homeworks! Is it true?
Yes and No. Exams are merely diagnostic tests to see if students understand the lessons while projects and homework are very much application-based like sharing the Gospel, etc. This year we have done away with numerical grades and will just give an Excellent, Pass, Fail rating.
10) How do I enroll in the program?
It is very simple. Just complete the application form and if found qualified, you will receive notification if you have been accepted. You may enroll at the GLC office on weekdays or in the booths during the worship service on Sundays.
11) When do classes begin?
Classes begin on June 14 (Thursday) at 7pm, at the 5th Floor Worship Hall.